We have a program designed specifically for veterinarians which provides a comprehensive true group voluntary benefits offering for your practice at large corporation pricing. These best-in-class benefits provide safety and peace-of-mind for your family and your employees.
- Short Term Disability: Provides income replacement to help make ends meet if you are totally disabled due to a covered accident or covered sickness. This coverage helps you to maintain your lifestyle and pays regardless of any other insurance you may have – up to 60% of your salary.
- Long Term Disability: Long-term disability is intended to protect your income for a long duration after you have depleted short-term disability or any sick leave your company may offer.
- Dental: Dental insurance helps to pay for expenses related to keeping your teeth healthy. The plan pays towards preventative, basic and major dental expenses.
- Vision: Vision insurance helps to pay for expenses related to keeping your eyes healthy. It will help pay for exams, frames and lenses.
- Accident: Helps offset unexpected expenses resulting from a covered accident, such as emergency room fees, deductibles and co-payments that can result from a fracture, dislocation, or other covered accidental injury. Includes a $100 health screening benefit.
- Cancer: Helps offset the out-of-pocket medical and non-medical expenses related to cancer that some medical plans may not cover, such as hospital confinement, cancer treatments, surgical procedures, transportation and lodging. A $50 Health Screening benefit is also included.
- Life Insurance: Coming soon!
- Long-Term Care: Coming soon!
- Lifestyle Enrich Program:(non-insurance discount benefits): Telemedicine ($0-Copay), Doctor’s Online Service, Pharmacy Discount, Dental Discount Network, Legal Advisory Service, Identity Theft Protection.
“While you focus on caring for our pets, we’ll focus on your financial wellness!”
Contact us for more information.